Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fairness

My Beloved Dom Husband (BDH) is normally incredibly gentle with me. He hates to see me upset, and thinks very seriously before disciplining me. Sometimes he says he will spank me for something, and later realizes the my actions or words were not intended as perceived. Luckily for me, he normally understands what is going on before my tender behind is reddened.
Today I said something he did not want me to say, and BDH calmly told me I would be spanked. He later realized I was trying to express to him how I felt, and not disregarding his request. That does not mean I was out of trouble. He is, if nothing else, a man of his word. If he says I am getting spanked, I am getting spanked. Period, end of discussion.
When the time came to receive my spanking, I felt my heart sink. He very gently patted by behind three times and told me we were done. He said he would do it, so he did it. He just didn't hurt me when he did. BDH is fair and almost always understanding. Thank God for that.
Sometimes spanking does something to me emotionally that allows me to "release." I am one of those people who will, above all else, hold things together. I can take a deep breathe, and get myself back in the game. One of the not so great aspects of this is that crying is practically impossible for me.
When I am in complete physical submission to BDH, I feel like I have permission to be weak. I can lay in bed and truly feel what is going on inside of me. I can lay in his arms, saying nothing, feeling overwhelmed and know it is still okay because there is someone who is more badass than myself taking care of it.
If you happen to read this, I love you BDH.
tkc

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your BDH understands you very well and strives for fairness as he expresses his love for you. Welcome to what is bound to be a wonderful journey for you both.

    ReplyDelete